|Photo by Alessandra Zecchini ©|
I have a special bog candy for you this week! You may remember that I talked about this plum powder from Fresh As a while ago? Well, since then I have tried a few more products by the same maker, some I used to make desserts (recipes will follow in due course), some to make smoothies, others just sprinkled over cereals, ice cream or yogurt. I love the fact that they flavors are so intense, and that they provide natural food coloring, something I am always looking for. But most of all I am delighted to inform you that Fresh As has offered me some products for you to try!
Two lucky readers will receive the set as shown in the picture: 1 pack of strawberry powder, 1 pack of strawberry slices, and 2 packs of mandarin segments (plus recipe cards). You can also see the products here.
- You must be in New Zealand, sorry to all the other readers.
- Just leave a message at the end of this post, with your name.
- For a double, or triple or more entries just share this post on FB, or Twitter, or your blog, or any other social media, then come back and leave me another message (one for each social media share) telling me where you shared this post. Twitter and FB buttons are at the end of this post.
- You don't need to be a follower or subscriber of this blog to enter: follow this blog only if you like it, (and that will make me happy :-)!
But, I will give you an extra entry if you will follow the Dante Alighieri Blog (this is a charitable organization, so thank you for helping!). If you do, just come back and leave me another message.
- Remember, the more messages, the more chances to win!
- The 2 winners will be chosen with random.org on April 29 (my birthday!), after 12:00, so you have one week, until Sunday 29 April, 12 o'clock, to enter.
- Remember to come back on the 29th to find out if you won (especially if you are not a blogger and I cannot get in touch with you via the net). I will send each winner the 4 packs as shown in the picture.
- Good luck to all.